Stay tuned for dates!
Why is church membership important? Why join a local church?
- Members of Grace have put their faith in Christ alone for salvation, have been baptized and are giving evidence of saving faith.
- They have applied for membership, been approved by the elders and accepted by vote of the membership.
- They must be at least sixteen years of age.
- They may not be a member of any other church.
- They must commit to Grace’s membership commitment, doctrine, ministry values and governance.
- Attend every session of our Membership Classes
- Complete and submit our Application for Membership
- Be interviewed by a leader at Grace
- Submit a signed copy of our Membership Commitment
- Receive the recommendation of the elders
- Be received into membership through vote of affirmation by the members of Grace.