Our July 19 reopening service is around the corner! To make sure that everything is safe and enjoyable for all who are able to gather, please read the following.
In humility count others as more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others (Philippians 2:3-4)
Date: July 19, 2020
Time: 9 am to 10 am
Location: North (lower) parking lot
Plan to park in one of the following three locations
- The south (upper) parking lot.
- The Far East Broadcasting Company (enter off Imperial).
- The shopping center at Imperial and Santa Gertrudes (please park near Imperial Hwy. and not near any of the store fronts).
- Show-up early!
- Enter the venue at any one of three check-in tables
- The East Sanctuary building walkway (east end).
- The lower parking lot
- At the west end (by “Mt. Grace”).
- At the north end (by the stairs closest to Mike’s Classic Burgers).
- Bring your own collapsible chair.
- A hat, sunscreen, and water bottle will be in order (it’s summer!).
- You will be seated in proximity to, but a safe distance from, those from other households.
- If anyone in your household has a fever or cough, feels sick or has come in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please remain at home.
- If you are in an at-risk category, know that you can remain at home and continue worshipping via livestream.
- Bring a face covering. Since appropriate distancing cannot always be observed, wearing a face covering is a practical way to love and honor the other members of your Grace Family.
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor (Romans 12:10)
Length: One hour
- The weekly e-bulletin will remain available online at our Sunday Resources
- Song lyrics can be accessed on a smart phone or on a limited number of printed sheets available on site for those who need them.
- Online remains the preferred method of giving.
- If you wish to give in person, an offering box will be located at each of the check-in tables.
- A five-minute portion of the service will be specifically aimed at children.
- A sealed activity packet will be distributed to younger children.
- A little noise and movement by younger children is expected!
- For the purpose of direct access and guaranteed cleanliness, a restroom on the south end of the office building will be the only toilet available.
- To especially insure your safety, the restroom is regularly cleaned and sanitized according to CDC guidelines.
Many adjustments will be required over the course of our first few Sundays back on campus. So, for the foreseeable future, we will only be holding the one, hour-long service each Sunday morning. Classes, programs, meetings, and other gatherings will be relaunched at a later date.
Walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace (Ephesians 4:1-3)
We hope to see as many of you as possible on July 19!
With Great Anticipation,
The Shepherding Elders